- University registration of the candidates will be done by Universal Education Foundation.
- The original certificates submitted will be sent directly from the University to the students after the registration for the course with the University.
- The study materials for each of the three years will be sent via post. For candidates outside Kerala or India the materials will be sent via post or courier.
Candidates who have passed Plus Two or equivalent qualifying examination can directly join the degree courses accredited by the Central and State Governments.
Candidates with Humanities background for Plus Two can join for B.A. degrees. While those with commerce background can join B.Com, B.A. English, B.A. History, B.A. Sociology, B.A. Political Science.
The course has to be completed within three years
Highlights of the Course
- Candidates can pursue the B.A. and B.Com courses under M.G. University Kottayam via correspondence.
- All of these courses have UGC accreditation and are recognized by the Distance Education Council and Ministry of IHRD.
- Candidates on successful completion of these degree courses can apply for Post Graduation in other universities.
- The Degree Course certificate could be used for embassy attestation purposes while applying for jobs in foreign countries.
- The exam will be conducted in the month of April or May every year.
- There will be examination centers in Ernakulam, Kottayam, Idukki and Pathanamthitta.
- The exam centers can be selected by the student based on his or her convenience.
- Any information regarding the examination will be available with Universal Education Foundation.