Diploma in Education (D. Ed)
- Child Development and Learning
- Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Regional Language
- English Language Teaching
- Environmental Science Teaching
- Mathematics Teaching
- Art Education
- Physical Education
- Social Science Teaching
- General Science Education
- This online teacher training course suits those who want to teach at lower (elementary) level schools.
- The candidates are selected through online entrance test.
Highlights of the Course
- Universal Education Foundation has designed this online course to improve the elementary level teacher workforce in India. D.Ed. course caters to the needs of elementary level education segment.
- Candidates after completing 2 years long online academic program, D.Ed. professionals become eligible to work at elementary level schools, nurseries and similar educational institutes imparting elementary education.
- D.Ed. online academic program represents a holistic mixture of educational technology, teaching skills and subject-wise knowledge.
- After completing the Online Diploma in Education course, successful candidates may work as elementary level teachers at educational institutes.
- D.Ed. professionals are also eligible to start their own nursery or day care centre. Apart from that, private coaching and tuition classes are other forms of self employment available in front of them.