Montessori Teachers Training Course
- The Montessori Teachers Training Course is a one year course.
- There are three types: Regular, Part Time and Distance Education courses.
- Employed candidates can join for the part time course.
- The classes for the Part Time course are on Saturdays as well as other holidays from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Those candidates who cannot attend the course in regular or part time batches can opt for Distance Education Scheme.
- We provide study materials as two parts through post after course registration in case of distant education students.
- There will be two contact classes for 10 days at the Universal Education Foundation for Distance Education scheme candidates.
- There will be two contact classes in August and September. The August classes are regarding the theory and September classes regarding Montessori practical and record works.
- Contact classes are compulsory.
- The students must wear uniform, either rose color sari or churidar
- The exam can be written in English.
- The candidates can have their teaching practice, theory and practical exams in their own respective native districts.
- Practical examinations will be in October and the course certificate will be issued in May.
- The course certificate and mark list will be send via post after the main exam.
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit.
- Candidates must have a valid Plus Two certificate or equivalent qualification.
Highlights of the Course
- All of Universal Education Foundation’s Montessori education programs are offered through distance education schemes for the convenience of the candidates.
- Universal Education Foundation offers the most cost-effective Montessori teacher training programs in the world.
- All of our programs include high-quality, full-color curriculum resources.
- There are two batches: April – May Examination batch and October – November Examination batch.
- Candidates who have successfully completed these courses are eligible to seek job opportunities in educational institutions inside and outside Kerala.
- The candidates who pass this course are eligible to teach in English medium schools at the lower primary and upper primary levels.
- Those candidates who successfully complete the course can register with the Government Employment Exchanges.
- These candidates are also eligible to start day care centers, play schools and kindergartens of their own.