Bharathiar University, a state University was established by the Tamil Nadu Government in the year 1982. It is a non-profit higher-education institution located in the urban city of Coimbatore. It is accredited by NAAC with grade ‘A’. The motto of the University is “Educate to Elevate”. The University has 132 affiliated colleges at present and offers admission to various UG, PG, Diploma and Doctoral programs through entrance or through direct admission. International applicants are also eligible to apply for enrollment. The University also provides various academic and non-academic facilities and services including sports facilities, online courses, distance education opportunities, and more.
B.A / B.Com / BBA
Following are the Bharathiar University Distance Education UG courses on semester wise pattern with a length of three years. Candidates studied under pattern 11+1 / 10+2 / 10+3 (10+Diploma) are eligible for the admission into any UG course.
- B.A in Tamil
- B.A in English
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce
- B.Com in Laptop Applications
- B.B.A: Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.B.A in Air-Cargo, Shipping and Supply Management
- B.B.A in supply and provide Chain Management
- B.B.A in Shipping and Port Management
- B.B.A in Finance and Accounting
- B.B.A in client Care Management
- B.B.A in Airline and Landing Field Management
- B.B.A in Event Management